Get In Touch
How are the cancellation policies? And how are the COVID-19 cancellation policies?
By the time of the booking 20% deposit is due.
8 weeks prior to the start of the coliving the final payment is due.
> 8 weeks before the start: Deposit is held as cancellation
4 – 8 week before the start: 33% of the price is held as cancellation
3 – 4 week before the start: 50% of the price is held as cancellation
0 – 3 week before the start: 100% of the price is held as cancellation
All cancellations need to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed by the WildWifi Team via email. We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason, to cancel the coliving on notice to the client. In such event, WildWifi shall refund the coliving price to the client.
COVID 19 cancellation policies
The customer will only receive a full refund including the deposit for the following reasons that are related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
1. If WildWifi Coliving is not allowed to take place because of COVID-19 restrictions in Namibia.
2. If the country Namibia closes its borders for the general public.
3. If WildWifi is forced to postpone the coliving event because of Force Majeur.
4. If the customer is not allowed to leave the country of his current stay because of COVID-19 restrictions.
WildWifi can not be held liable and the customer will not be refunded if he cancel the booking in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic for the following reasons:
1. If the customer is unwilling to travel to Namibia although it is allowed to enter Namibia and to participate at the WildWifi Coliving.
2. If the customer is in quarantine before, during or after the coliving.
3. If the customer is not able to join the coliving because of a COVID-19 infection.
4. If the country where the customer is located is in lockdown but booking flights out of the country is still possible.
5. If the customer can not enter Namibia because of a missing negative corona test or he did not manage to get a negative corona test before departure.